Saturday 25 February 2012

Sketches and more


Started off by drawing heads and arm parts. I like them all and the stuff that i've drawn for these.


Just some arms and a quick robot start. Don't like it much though.


Tried a clockwork style robot and thought it was alright.


Started with the screw and went from there. Don't really know what it is... maybe an arm, I don't know.


More doodles and a crappy silhouette. An artists name in the top right (if you didn't see it).


This is actually the second part of the drawing, I wanted to put a body to the head, but not this one.


After watching Feng Zhu's DVD, i decided to do some thumbnail sketches, They're alright I guess.


This was the head first, I liked it so scanned it in and put it into Photoshop.


I inked the drawing out so I could continue forward.


I put a base colour of red and white for the robot.


I've now added the eye lights to add more to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment