Wednesday 22 February 2012

The ideas that will never be...

These are all ideas. There isn't a final piece for this surreal brief because it pissed me off too much so i'm not doing it. These are all concepts that I had ideas for but wont work for me so they'r just concepts.






This is called "Flying penguins" simply because they are just flying penguins in a desert. Surreal enough for ya, I hope so.


This was a cool idea I had which didn't go any further than this. I wanted to have a face that was young on one side and aged until it dissolved into sand. I was going to call it "The sands of time"




This ones called "Time stands still". It's just a giant sand timer shadowing a man in a desert, because most surreal pictures are in a desert for some reason. This wasn't finished simply because I didn't know how I was going to finish it.



Finally we have, "The stairway to Heaven" which started well but died, like my enthusiasm for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment