Tuesday 27 March 2012

Personal improvement

For this week, I really havn't had a clear idea of what i'm going to focus on because I think there is far too much for me to improve on. I decided to kill my soul some more and watch more Feng Zhu tutorials and videos in some of the different areas that I wanted to improve in. I've watched some vehicle tutorials, landscape, anatomy and some traditional techniques that he shares. They are all bloody amazing and he uses some fantastic techniques which are very simply and effective that I think I can use in my own pieces.

I'm not sure if I will have anything to show that will be finished this week but I will try to get something up hopefully but the whole finish the game for the vertical slice has delayed me quite substantially so i'm not promising anything but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment